Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 20/21 STORM Obs/Discussion- No Banter

nj2va

Just now, Mrs.J said:

It has defiantly gotten bad up here. Was not expecting it with this first punch. Just told my husband who drove down to Rockville for work that he may want to stay down there over night or think about heading home earlier. 

My husband works in Gaithersburg... I have to go to work tonight. I'm an ER nurse  at Shady Grove and I am expected to be there no matter what, especially during these situations.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, mappy said:

thanks!! its been switching a lot here at work between just sleet, then heavy snow, then back again. 

in PARKTON: 28/25 with heavy snow per traffic camera. I'm leaving work at noon. 

Oh nice... that's going to be a fun drive home.

2 minutes ago, Kristymac03 said:

When I lived in Ohio for a bit they had levels and after a certain level you weren't aloud out to drive... was not sure if anything happens like that here. 

They do that with Snow Emergencies. Frederick Co. is currently under a Snow Emergency where only essential persons should be driving.  

1 minute ago, WeSuck said:

I am over 300' up. Where are you guys? But, in relativity to our west, yes, we live in a sink hole.

Just look at the radar, there is something that eats away at the precip as it heads NE towards us...gotta assume some sort of dip or valley or maybe it really is that Ji is bad karma or something

Archived