March 20/21 STORM Obs/Discussion- No Banter

nj2va

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic
1 minute ago, SnowGolfBro said:

Not that long. We are going to do this.

Add three hours to everything.  Change to snow mixed with sleet at 2pm?  Make that 5.  I’ve lived here a long time and the cold is not already in place.  It will rain a lot longer than you hope it will.  For this I am confident. LWX already lowered totals for tomorrow night.  1-2 went to around and inch at my location. You are SE of me.  

8 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Add three hours to everything.  Change to snow mixed with sleet at 2pm?  Make that 5.  I’ve lived here a long time and the cold is not already in place.  It will rain a lot longer than you hope it will.  For this I am confident. LWX already lowered totals for tomorrow night.  1-2 went to around and inch at my location. You are SE of me.  

The cold source is real. I never thought we’d get much more than a sleet storm at best with wave 1. My eggs are in the coastal basket. Any snow from wave 1 will be a big bonus down my way

2 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

The cold source is real. I never thought we’d get much more than a sleet storm at best with wave 1. My eggs are in the coastal basket. Any snow from wave 1 will be a big bonus down my way

It’s real..no doubt.  It’ll just take a while for us.  I like to keep my expectations in check so I am not upset later.  If it overperforns great..if it doesn’t I wasn’t suprised.  Wave 2 is the wow factor.  Let’s hope it wows

2 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

It’s real..no doubt.  It’ll just take a while for us.  I like to keep my expectations in check so I am not upset later.  If it overperforns great..if it doesn’t I wasn’t suprised.  Wave 2 is the wow factor.  Let’s hope it wows

I’m going to reevaluate in the morning. But i have a good feeling about this one

Archived