• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 20-21 Storm Banter and Party Thread

WxUSAF

WHO ordered this s*** on the day before I was scheduled to attend training???

Fortunately, they offered to let me have credit towards future training.

This is TWICE this calendar year that the weather has messed with my training, but the first time it was to be free CPE.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Walk done.

fire made.

bacon in pan.

pancake batter waiting.

snow falling.

all good. 

Nice!  I am in the process of cleaning the kitchen so there's no way I'm frying bacon today!  But the oven, on the other hand, is just waiting for the butter to soften so I can bake my Christmas cookie present.

And snow rates are getting good here.

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Nice!  I am in the process of cleaning the kitchen so there's no way I'm frying bacon today!  But the oven, on the other hand, is just waiting for the butter to soften so I can bake my Christmas cookie present.

Anything involving softened butter sounds delightful for baking. 

Better rates now here too.

2 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

They are indeed...at long last! (Hey, even this so far has already topped Snowquester numbers, lolol)

5 hours ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

You can’t even tell that there’s a coastal on radar right now...just all ULL....just doesn’t scream classic NE snowstorm based on current radar look. I know things will fill in some but I’d like to see some convection in the Carolinas damnit 

I think the board, as a whole, would like to see some convection inside of your computer's motherboard.

ha, reverse psychology can be a bad habit.  objective analysis tells me we're in a good spot for now.  the key now is probably where that coastal low begins to develop, how close to the coast, moisture transport (that MN alluded to the other day), etc.  i think we want to keep a nice atlantic influx going while that ull shifts east.  time to take a break and go for a walk around the mean streets of bethesda.

17 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

apparently some nerd hackers invaded the site...I'm scurred...should I send them my social security number and bank account so they will leave us alone? I'm changing the locks on my door

Yeah and they just happen to hit right when the models come out. More like weenie overload.

Maybe it's the corn fuel messing up the server.

Archived