Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 20-21 Storm Banter and Party Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Oh, and a pity band at 10 am with the sun getting to its highest spot won’t save this. 

I'm back in spring mode. When is this cold crap going to end? Can we start a spring weather outlook thread. Oh well.. this thread should be epic here in about half hour lol. 

2 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

I'm back in spring mode. When is this cold crap going to end? Can we start a spring weather outlook thread. Oh well.. this thread should be epic here in about half hour lol. 

There is a spring outlook thread. It’s dead because this syphalltic zombie corpse of a winter without legit snow will never end. 

I'm just glad I don't have a blog that's Loudoun county centric and have been posting non stop about a huge double digit snow coming with pretty maps and all. Sucks to be that guy right now whoever he is. At least the teachers got a day off lolololol

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

Getting going after daybreak on march 21? Not gonna hold my breath. This needed to be ranking by now - especially in my location. It’s not mid-January. 

You'll be fine. Rates can overcome March 21st sun angle. Totals may be cut back - but if you get 1-2 inch an hour rates for a time even the roads will give up pretty easily. 

Just now, supernovasky said:

Well... all I want is warning level snow. Never saw more than 4” in my life. I was so convinced I’d be getting that yesterday and then overnight. Hoping for s late save today.

I feel like you are a true member of the DC/balt crew now - this is your first legit massive close-range bust. Sorry. 

3 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

All I know is complaining yielded legit snow in fringe land yesterday. I’m gonna try that for here. 

Well to be fair - I can't really argue with any strategy designed to get snow.

On a non-bantery note - I do like that radar seems to be improving with each scan. 

Archived