Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 20-21 Storm Banter and Party Thread

WxUSAF

2 minutes ago, Mdecoy said:

Got to savor every moment of this one.

Can't sleep. I feel like I will be missing out.

I am going to order a large $7.99 2 topping papa Johns pizza and go to the store and get a bottle of fireball. Good times ahead.

Same here. Gonna try to nap between now and 11:00 PM, but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mdecoy said:

I am going to order a large $7.99 2 topping papa Johns pizza and go to the store and get a bottle of fireball. Good times ahead.

Already did the papa johns deal.  Fireball?  Well good luck!

Getting the best snow of the day right now as round 1 finishes.  Sure would be nice to get  "base" for round 2 to build off of.

Just now, Mdecoy said:

I don't get the panic personally. This one is a freebee whether its 4 inches or 18 inches, its not going to stick around. Just the excitement is enough for me. Seeing everyone under a WSW this late in the year.....how can we complain?

I like optimistic Mdecoy :)

Just now, DanTheMan said:

First and Final call: region wide 40-50 inches with lollies to 75, Schools call it a year and close for the summer, OPM does liberal leave as the plows carve tunnels throughout the city and the locals begin their new lives underground. 

I'm so weak. :D

14 minutes ago, Mdecoy said:

I don't get the panic personally. This one is a freebee whether its 4 inches or 18 inches, its not going to stick around. Just the excitement is enough for me. Seeing everyone under a WSW this late in the year.....how can we complain?

This is different for you. Must be that Fireball.:wacko:

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

So, who is drinking what? Not counting Fireball, of course.

This is the Party Thread, and we are on the verge of an epic Spring snow event.

Had a long trail pale ale and a Sierra Nevada holiday haze.

1 minute ago, nj2va said:

I hope the death band sets up over DC/ARL/Alex and completely misses Springfield. :P

When was the last time DC/Arlington actually got bullseyed... I'm thinking probably 1/20/16, the commute wrecker 2 days before the blizzard. I think I was one of the highest in the forum with 1.75".

Picked up two different offerings from Firestone Walker for tonight - Adversus and Nitro Merlin.  I recommend them both. :)

Gotta get my grad school work out of the way, then it's a night of chilling with Breath of the Wild while I hopefully get to watch the real snow start.

Archived