joxey
March 20-21 Storm Banter and Party Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

for all I know he could be. 

I'll admit I'm getting my usual pre-storm jitters. GFS, RGEM, and HDERPS look to be backing off just a little bit. But usually I get a little nervous and then the storm delivers so I'm just enjoying the process and trying not to make crappy posts

Same, I know it was foolish, but I actually thought I could score a couple inches before midnight, so as dumb as it is, I’m a bit disappointed with the first round.

CWG literally just tweeted that "Model forecasts realistically show anywhere from 2 to 12". 

I get that they don't want to be criticized, and that they put a map out, but between the percentages on the map and a spread of 10", that's completely worthless as a forecast.

IMO.

*goes back to lurking*

What’s everyone partying up with his evening? Haven’t done this since 2016 so let’s hear what’s on tap.

Me:

Hysteria Brewing:

25th Hour (appropriate). Coffee Imperial Stout. 

Trash Panda — New England IPA. FBoston!

Monasterium — Sour Cherry Tripel

Key Brewing:

Behind the Country Club NEIPA

Hardywood Brewing:

Barrel Aged Gingerbread Stout from 2016. 

4 wheel over tonight and I’m happy to share all of it. Bring Jebwalk/sledding gear too.  It’s happening...

Just now, NattyBo said:

CWG literally just tweeted that "Model forecasts realistically show anywhere from 2 to 12". 

I get that they don't want to be criticized, and that they put a map out, but between the percentages on the map and a spread of 10", that's completely worthless as a forecast.

IMO.

*goes back to lurking*

Don’t worry, they’ll give themselves an A+ for “nailing the forecast”.  :lol:

Archived