Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 20-21 Storm Banter and Party Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, leesburg 04 said:

I'm sticking to my inch of sleet then 3" of snow in Leesburg. Schools open on 2 hour delay Wednesday

That's a pretty good forecast. I'm thinking 4" of snow is top end for me. The one who was the most scared of everything for days and days will probably get double digits. One of the primary adjectives of this place is predictable. 

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

That's a pretty good forecast. I'm thinking 4" of snow is top end for me. The one who was the most scared of everything for days and days will probably get double digits. One of the primary adjectives of this place is predictable. 

It wouldn’t be a storm if PSU didn’t freak out about it 

1 minute ago, WeathermanB said:

Ugh. NAM doesn't give as much snow any more TMBY. NAM is immediately the least accurate model anyways.

I think I speak for just about everyone on the board(even the Alaska subforum) when  I say: stop posting

thanks

4 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I think the immediate coast will score the ccb deathbands later on Wed, while the rest of us see light to moderate snow. It has been their year. OC, DE beaches, and SNJ get pasted. Thats my call.

Time for another stout.

I keep worrying about that... atmospheric memory has worked for them lately... and the NE.  But this is the type of storm that the IAD/DC/BWI corridor tends to do well in. 

Thanks to everyone doing their thing in the main thread!  I know I just started doing the pbp for the last “storm” but I can’t bring myself to do it this time since I am down in VA Beach for training and will have to drive up 95 on Wednesday...FML

Archived