Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Confidence increases for coastal storm threat along Eastern Seaboard

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

WTF?  this site sucks totally.  They really need to do something about this!  Totally unacceptable!!  It’s a weather site...get your Sh*t together American Weather!!! 

Total BS!!  

We don’t need these multiple posts like this when we’re slow. We’ve had experts in here for over a decade trying to figure out a solution and nothing works. We just have thousands of people refreshing at the same time when a KU is on the way. I don’t know what to tell you, but posts like this don’t help during the slow times.

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

WTF?  this site sucks totally.  They really need to do something about this!  Totally unacceptable!!  It’s a weather site...get your Sh*t together American Weather!!! 

Total BS!!  

Disapointing to say the least

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Total BS!!  

It happens. Im sure they are doing their best to get it up and running. They know weenies need a place to gloat and cry over a snowstorm. 

1 minute ago, HullMA said:

They really need to upgrade the servers. Why not show some ads? I would disable my adblocker for this site in order to fund it. 

Just my opinion.

We’ve upgraded on top of upgrades. The only possible solution is global warming so that DC-NYC never see snow again.

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

We’ve upgraded on top of upgrades. The only possible solution is global warming so that DC-NYC never see snow again.

Fair enough. Thanks for all the work you do to keep this site up and running. You should consider some ads. That or let the user pay for an ad free experience. Just my 2 cents. 

20$ a year seems fair to me :)

6 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Brutally boring day. I mean, from a weenie point of view, it may not get any worse than this. Jan 15 is up there...probably still takes the cakes.....but I don’t recall wanting to angirly throw my entire stash of cookies and milk at my neighbors back then, as I do now. 

At least with 2015 we had 6 to 10 inches. So far have about a half and inch and still in a WSW for 11 to 15.

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

We don’t need these multiple posts like this when we’re slow. We’ve had experts in here for over a decade trying to figure out a solution and nothing works. We just have thousands of people refreshing at the same time when a KU is on the way. I don’t know what to tell you, but posts like this don’t help during the slow times.

I know you folks thinking of every solution but what about disabling the refresh during big events and only the “xxx replies” popup allows users to see new posts? I dunno just a thought.

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I'm surprised this website didn't slow down when we had these nor'easters. Is there really that many more weenies from DC-NYC?

3 minutes ago, WxBlue said:

I'm surprised this website didn't slow down when we had these nor'easters. Is there really that many more weenies from DC-NYC?

For some reason it always happens on Mid Atlantic threats and mostly when theeuro is running. Weenies want their euro updates.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

hrrr is a complete bust in swct. Turn the lights out folks, it’s over. 

I don't think it has been a total bust unless you bought those 12-16 or 10-14 forecasts. We've got close to 4 inches, grab another few and it's a decent little storm.

Archived