Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Confidence increases for coastal storm threat along Eastern Seaboard

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

Probably. But I bet the EURO comes north A TAD with the other guidance moving south by a larger margin.

I still cannot believe this will be my THIRD 6 to 12 inch storm this month!

Yeah I won't be surprised if it ticks a little further NW. It did actually tick NW at 00z but it was a pretty small margin. 

I still think its wise wise to watch for some intense banding near the northern and northwest edge of the steadier precip. That sig is def present. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I won't be surprised if it ticks a little further NW. It did actually tick NW at 00z but it was a pretty small margin. 

I still think its wise wise to watch for some intense banding near the northern and northwest edge of the steadier precip. That sig is def present. 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

How do you look for that when you don't have the fronto or VV maps? Are you just looking at where there is a compressed temp gradient at a certain height?

Just now, codfishsnowman said:

so many sizeable threats, so much energy and just for average snowfall

we all should be plus 20-30 inches with these threats this season

Many in SNE are above normal already. I am, and I'm still near the rear of the pack after some banding screwgies.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Th nrn edge will have a decent band thanks to the deformation or stretching you have thanks to the **** streak. That will enhance the frontogenesis. Think of thos 2010 bands only not as robust. Remember the philly feb 2010 band.

I've done my best to efface every iota of that storm from my memory. 

Archived