Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Confidence increases for coastal storm threat along Eastern Seaboard

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

WSW for 8-14 inches in Plymouth??? Must be some really good wacky tobaccy. "I'll have what she's having"

I guess Louis Uccellini doesn't get as upset with busted forecasts as much as local television news directors and their station's owners.

2 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Didn't the Euro have one of these odd too far south and east runs with a recent storm? Only to have the ensembles say otherwise and the Op bounce back even further NW 12 hours later?

Ever since the upgrade in January 2016 its tended to have issues being too far south with significant storm systems

1 minute ago, SnowGoose69 said:

Ever since the upgrade in January 2016 its tended to have issues being too far south with significant storm systems

Man you aint kidding...it would have never swung from 16 inches to 2 inches in 24 hours before that upgrade....it's as volatile lately as any of the other models..what a dam shame.   Can't trust it anymore.  I mean maybe it's right...but who the heck knows anymore?  Has done this in every big storm this season.  

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Gonna be some surprise positive busts tomorrow for SNE folks that are mehing this . 

SREF mean looks very good 

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yup

Lol...Euro is doubling down on those statements boys...????  I'm in aww at that model as of late...but who knows anymore???  My instincts tell me it's wrong showing 2-3 inches in most of SNE and 21 inches in DC.  If it is wrong, man what a royal bust it will be for the once exalted King of models.   

Archived