joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 20-21 Potential - STORM MODE THREAD

stormtracker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the record, hdrps  is a legit meso model. It was tested in beta and feedback from Mets was very positive so it was made operational. It's not some random product. It's a high res version of the rgem and has proven to have real value as a meso. I won't blindly say its right but seeing that solution combined with what ive been thinking does makes sense and fits. Could easily be over done with precip but it's hard to ignore how pretty the banded structure is. 
I would accept 1/2 the QPF it shows and run with it. Lock it up, throw the key away, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, SlamSlam said:

I was being sarcastic as I figured it was not to be taken seriously. Like Bob's post though. Hopefully it is on to something.

We're 12-24 hours away from feeling pretty good how things break with the ull pass. Banded structure and upper level support are inherently hard to nail down with location until close in. Trends have no red flags except the nams but I'd much prefer those 2 being outliers than anything else. They can (and probably will) change on a dime next run...and the run after...and....heh

Are you on crack? This winter has been atrocious!

Assume you were bring sarcastic and I initially failed to catch it because just too snow-starven.

9 minutes ago, SlamSlam said:

Assume you were bring sarcastic and I initially failed to catch it because just too snow-starven.

No he was being serious, and he’s right. Most of Delmarva has had a great winter. Salisbury has 16.4” so far this winter. Average is 9.9”. 

No he was being serious, and he’s right. Most of Delmarva has had a great winter. Salisbury has 16.4” so far this winter. Average is 9.9”. 
Fair enough. That is a number I somehow hope the people to the West of you can achieve.

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic

Archived