SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 20-21 Potential - STORM MODE THREAD

stormtracker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like 21z Tuesday through 6z Wednesday, the 850mb freezing line wobbles around I95 +/- 50 miles. Then it collapses east. So I’m guessing a rather NAM like evolution with lots of sleet on Tuesday and then snow most of the night and Wednesday. Folks like Hoffman and mappy that stay all snow are gonna clean up.

2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Yea, it's game on dudes. That's closed ull low and stall just off the coast is legit. Gfs will join shortly. Qpf distribution and lollies is probably all we have left to wrangle about. 

Euro gives us so much more atlantic ridging this time.  The trend is noticable.  Lets the 500 level go right where we need it.

Just now, Amped said:

We're in the coma heads of both the primary and secondary. It's a Siamese twins look.

Fantastic. Although I'm guessing my area will be in sleet for some time, but those 12-16" spots just to my north really clean up on this run.

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

What a money run at h5. I'm looking forward to my sleet too. I knew the euro would up the ante with wave 2. I have to retire after this year. I used up all my good guesses for the rest of my life in 3 days.

Your knowledge and skills have really been impressive for this event even more than usual - a big thanks to you and all the experts/mets who post here. There are a lot of us who often lurk but really value the input. 

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic

Archived