Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 20th-22nd Suppressed, Fish, Not Coming Threat

Rjay

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Snow88 said:

2-3 hours of sleet and then moderate to heavy snow for 15 hours.

While this is true, comparing it to the 18z I don't see the super heavy rates the older run had... seems to me like it may have cut back QPF wise, though we won't know for sure until we get the map

3 minutes ago, weatherbear5 said:

While this is true, comparing it to the 18z I don't see the super heavy rates the older run had... seems to me like it may have cut back QPF wise, though we won't know for sure until we get the map

Stormvista snow map has 10-12 for the coast

1 minute ago, Ericjcrash said:

RGEM showed NYC in subsidence too. Not good.

You need a nap. 

That being said, RGEM definitely not preferable, though would still be a great storm for this late in the season. It doesn't have the deform band as far west this run.

Crazy that there's still this much a spread. 

Just now, Snow88 said:

Just go to sleep

RGEM has 10-12 inches

What are you expecting ? Every post from you have been bad.

No it doesn't. That's at 10:1 with less than stellar rates and a good portion of it above freezing nearing April. 

I shouldn't "take a nap" because I don't have dillusions of grandeur thinking this is an 18" storm. Sorry I'm not wishcasting like some clearly are. You can't just tell someone to go away because you don't want to face reality.

2 minutes ago, kat5hurricane said:

You seem to be taking an extreme stance for some reason.  Who is predicting 18"?  I don't see the need to call out people for wearing "snow goggles" just as I don't see the need for people telling you to "take a nap". Too much bickering (which unfortunately I decided to partake in) and not enough sound analysis.

He has support from at least one meteorologist here....I have seen enough March storms fizzle that I am not completely convinced something won't go wrong ( or right if you prefer less snow, as most people do ). I'm quite weary from reading double digit prognostications over the years that went nowhere. That said, since a workday is already blown tomorrow, I hope we get at least a solid 6 inches, which would be perhaps my highest this year.

• BxEngine locked this topic
  • Rjay unlocked this topic
  • Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived