Weathernoob335
March 20th-22nd Suppressed, Fish, Not Coming Threat

Rjay

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

NAM snows right into early Thursday morning 

Epic snowstorm for the entire region if the NAM is right .  By wave 1 being weaker the flow becomes more amplified allowing for a closed off low east of N.J. 18z Wed.  Very euro like 

2 minutes ago, Gravity Wave said:

3km NAM looking a LOT better for wave 2, which was really unimpressive at 18z. Low tucked in and crawling, heavy banding moving across the area, favorable temps.

So perhaps wave 2 isn't too dependent on wave 1. 

Both 12k and 3k have a SE to NW mega band that sweeps through and does most of the damage. 

So are we or some of us looking in inches or feet. I live in Passaic County in Clifton. Been trying to understand what kind of amount are expected. Even tho the forecast is out but here it seems like its a lot bigger then what they are reporting. Can anyone kindly willing to give me a idea on this upcoming event. Thank you

1 minute ago, Snowman86 said:

So are we or some of us looking in inches or feet. I live in Passaic County in Clifton. Been trying to understand what kind of amount are expected. Even tho the forecast is out but here it seems like its a lot bigger then what they are reporting. Can anyone kindly willing to give me a idea on this upcoming event. Thank you

NAM/Euro/Ukie depict a 12+ possibility. 

Just now, swamplover56 said:

The problem is people are too involved in their backyard yes Long Island and the city will be the snow sleet battleground everyone just west of the Hudson gets nuked. Everyone gets nuked on the 3k

Those weenie maps are overdone, even for the interior, even with the insane amount of precip. 2” of liquid won’t yield anyone 20” of snow on the ground. Maybe 7:1 or 8:1, and it’s going to have some issues sticking to pavement even at 30 degrees.

• BxEngine locked this topic
  • Rjay unlocked this topic
  • Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived