Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 20th-22nd Suppressed, Fish, Not Coming Threat

Rjay

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, weatherbear5 said:

It's laughable the thermal profile differences between the NAM and GFS at this range... doesn't make a difference City westward, but from the Nassau/Suffolk border eastward it starts to matter more and more each mile

And possibly from the Queens/Nassau border. Some of the larger vendors have lowered their snowfall outlooks in Nassau.

For the love of god someone please post the nws official forecast map that was just put out 10 mins ago everyone please just look at that take a deep breath get off the computer for 10 mins and come back. This is their official forecast after watching the same oz runs we have all just watched I can’t pist in my mobile but it’s 12-16” for virtually the entire nyc metro. I’m sorry rant over 

9 minutes ago, swamplover56 said:

For the love of god someone please post the nws official forecast map that was just put out 10 mins ago everyone please just look at that take a deep breath get off the computer for 10 mins and come back. This is their official forecast after watching the same oz runs we have all just watched I can’t pist in my mobile but it’s 12-16” for virtually the entire nyc metro. I’m sorry rant over 

I don't think the doubters will find much solace in that, given some of the recent experiences. I think its probably time to let things roll and see what happens. 

13 minutes ago, swamplover56 said:

I give up rjay or someone else please pist the ncep rdfd THAT WAS ISSUED AT 3z 

10 minutes ago, Nibor said:

0z HRDPS looks pretty good for most. Deform band over LI as it pulls away. 10"+ for most at 10:1.

I told my buddies at work that my prediction is 10 for the immediate metro area. It’s the middle ground between the weenies (and NWS in this case) and the debbie D’s. Will stick to it.

3 minutes ago, ILoveWinter said:

I told my buddies at work that my prediction is 10 for the immediate metro area. It’s the middle ground between the weenies (and NWS in this case) and the debbie D’s. Will stick to it.

10 might be the lucky number. I have no idea myself. We will see how it all works out though.

• BxEngine locked this topic
  • Rjay unlocked this topic
  • Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived