Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
March 20-22nd "Welcome to Spring" MECS/1958 Redux Threat

The Iceman

25 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Euro extreme SE PA 1'+. Nice run. 2nd wave not even fully developed but trending....plenty of room to amplify. Regarding wave 1 where other guidance has Southern PA fringed.....2 things to note about WAA snows.....1) they almost always start sooner than progged and 2) they come farther N than progged 95% of the time. These are NOT weenie handbook facts btw, the basic synoptic patterns from past history. Keeping it real :-)

GEPS are REALLY strong signal now for deep intense coastal low with wave 2 very near the BM area for SE PA and NJ. Wow. great runs so far today.

Nice post.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, RedSky said:

Dude it's spring 

The 20" GFS had three days ago was nice but i'm over it this was always headed south

I know...that's why I'm not as interested as normal...now if it was January, different story. Christ, trout season opens in less than 2 weeks, baseball bats will be cracking soon, March Madness is here and the sun is bright as fvck! RIP winter 2018.

Just now, The Iceman said:

Red sky has written this one off... Now it's a stone cold lock to continue ticking north like the euro. Like Ralph said WAA always come in further north. It's one of the reasons why we got absolutely fooked last March.

Still waiting for March 7th too ;)

3 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

I know...that's why I'm not as interested as normal...now if it was January, different story. Christ, trout season opens in less than 2 weeks, baseball bats will be cracking soon, March Madness is here and the sun is bright as fvck! RIP winter 2018.

Idiot!

Archived