Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Doing quite well in the middle point between 95 and 495 today... Framingham reported 10.8 at 11 AM, we'll easily surpass the foot mark if we've not already, and it looks like the best stuff will shift back over and crank for a bit yet still to come.

Plus, we've not really been "out" of the good stuff yet. A nice showing.

With Natick at 14" at noon I can't imagine Framingham not getting to a foot.

3 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

Sun is trying to make it through now...wow two hours ago i was ripping 2"/hr, now it's like a nice spring day..10.5" official report.

Looks like another band of light snow trying to build once again over the hills. Depending on what it does, you could potentially add to the total. 

5 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

Sun is trying to make it through now...wow two hours ago i was ripping 2"/hr, now it's like a nice spring day..10.5" official report.

that's what this thing appears to be doing ... really slamming the door that separates the storm raging in the E to the relative quiescence taken over out west.  That N-S oriented band out there that demarcates the two worlds... you could almost walk out from under it's steady S, to nothing but the dim orb of the sun. 

25 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Is the low fully captured?   might we not get another push west if that happens?  It is so close..we just have to get the goodies to I93 on radar and the wind will blow it to us.

Amazed we are even snowing with a low that is 420+ miles away.

• Like 1

Just now, dryslot said:

Amazed we are even snowing with a low that is 420+ miles away.

I can't believe its been sustained 1/4sm snow way out here from a low that far away.

Definitely bucks the trend.  The mountains are going to get feet from a storm that went what east of the Benchmark?

We still have days to go up here. 

Nah...not capture.   I'm actually thinking this makes sense that there's less... That as part of the consternation that the models were fusing total vorticity so deeply then "un" fusing ... but this way, there's not really much of that... So that could be the answer: the models were doing too much to begin with. 

just a thought - 

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

I can't believe its been sustained 1/4sm snow way out here from a low that far away.

Definitely bucks the trend.  The mountains are going to get feet from a storm that went what east of the Benchmark?

We still have days to go up here. 

Yup, Its SE of the BM, Just nuts.