Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

1 minute ago, donsutherland1 said:

Ray is reliable. Anyone here knows it. I am not sure why Coram and Fisher are making an issue of it. Perhaps, had they been watching the radar, they would have a better understanding of how the storm played out.

Yeah... implying someone is lying is kind of a low blow. I guess that’s easier than admitting error in where heaviest sat up?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yeah... implying someone is lying is kind of a low blow. I guess that’s easier than admitting error in where heaviest sat up?

It’s worse. He made the claim that he must of measured with the prior base. That’s calling out his method. 

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

@Ray9590

Who cares and no I'm not going back out lol! Ray if it was 28 or 32 I came up with 30 on my yard but it is just sick out there. End of story sorry for all of the peeps that didn't jack.  We DID

Whatever....if they count it, they count it....everyone here knows I don't BS...and am OCD meticuolous because I take pride in it.

Just a couple of weeks ago, when I was in Uganda...Scott thought I had 7" in that event, and since I wasn't there to measure it, I jut went with the 6.5" from the nearest coop.

• Like 1

Just now, CT Rain said:

To be honest, we get so many bad snowfall reports in the media (some intentional, some not) it's easy to toss the outliers at first. 

Yea...I get it. I figured they would. but hopefully folks who know me vouch.

Plenty of guys here work for NWS and no I'm for real...I mean, I posted  a pic of just under 25" depth...at 20:1 ration and 5" hour, and it will compact.

Just now, TheSnowman said:

ERIC Fisher is calling you out!?  

But Thebes's new NWS thread has Billericca as THE HIGHEST TOTAL of All posts at 25.6"!  That is You.  And it's another poster!  Some official Emergency.  And you Know they didn't use the 6 hour rule.  So it's technically More than you.  

My peak depth was like 24.7"...so yea...within an inch if that is true.