Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

3 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

Yeah I'm surprised at how the rates are now, was expecting light snow, it under a mile...1/2"  new ... jealous of the totals out east... congrats guys, pics are awesome!!

We have been light here all day.  Have not actually measured but would be surprised if we broke 4 inches.  The tops of the casters on gas grill are still visible.  Happy for all who scored big.  I grew up in Norfolk so jack potting was almost always guaranteed.  

I'm 41 years old, have lived in Massachusetts my whole life, and I don't remember ever getting as much snow in a 2-3 hour period as we just got, and it's still coming down hard.  If we didn't get a foot in three hours, I don't know what a foot of snow is.  Poor dog can't even see over the edges of the path I had to trudge for him to walk through, and his eyes are about 30 inches off the ground when he stands on his hind legs. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dotb said:

I'm 41 years old, have lived in Massachusetts my whole life, and I don't remember ever getting as much snow in a 2-3 hour period as we just got, and it's still coming down hard.  If we didn't get a foot in three hours, I don't know what a foot of snow is.  Poor dog can't even see over the edges of the path I had to trudge for him to walk through, and his eyes are about 30 inches off the ground when he stands on his hind legs. 

The band is legit. I think everyone with high totals will have close to half of it from that single band. 

36 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Mark,  can you believe it.  Some mood flakes falling right now.  4.5" on the day!

Yeah, we (up north) don't get the 12"+ storms, but don't you worry, you'll get yours tonight and tomorrow and Thursday... I don't think I get an actual snow "pack" around here, but up north it will linger into mid April, maybe longer!

5 minutes ago, Connecticut Appleman said:

We have been light here all day.  Have not actually measured but would be surprised if we broke 4 inches.  The tops of the casters on gas grill are still visible.  Happy for all who scored big.  I grew up in Norfolk so jack potting was almost always guaranteed.  

We got 10.5 here... it's now 11 as eyeballing a half inch new on the board, since the sun went down it's starting accumulation on pavement again... sucks you guys got caught in snow hole today, this time of year nickle and diming just sucks... it's big or GTFO..

5 minutes ago, Dotb said:

AWT.

That’s awesome. Band has been fun up here but def not the epic rates you’re seeing in eastern MA. I think Nashua NH area got in the best of it as well.

8 minutes ago, rnaude241 said:

Heavy Fat flakes now. Finally in this band. Diane you seeing the goods?

Got the nice big fat flakes, but the classic intensity is lacking...still, I was stuck with baking powder sand all day so it's nice to see these beautiful flakes

• Like 1