Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

1 hour ago, kdxken said:

Only I didn't say fudge.

fudge.jpg

Same thing happened on my Ariens beginning of this season - easiest way to fix it is drill a hole to make winding the spring simple - found this video that shows how it's done plus a few good other tips, made the whole repair 15 a minute job (not counting the 11 mins to watch the vid)  Worked like a charm, Good luck!

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I think 6" is safe...prob neck and neck with Jan 2015 and Feb 2013

A dime a dozen these events are :lol:.  

A new generation of weenies has to be born now.  If I was in middle or high school as a budding snow lover in Eastern Mass...I'd be hooked and think this is how it's always been.  Getting pissed if you go 4 years without a 24-36" event.

MEMA is advising everyone who lost power to seek a shelter in case you have no available heat sources, they say we could
Be without power for days as my whole town and Chatham are 100% out of power, 530pm observations, temp is 31F, north winds gusting to 40mph blizzard conditions continue, another 6-12" possible for the Cape and Islands as the death bands edge slowly eastward and are fortified by the easterly inflow. I have measured now 7" of snow from this storm and could see a total of around 13-19" of snow. Crazy storm

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Channel 7 lady was up to her waist in snow last hour

They're all short without their stilleto heels.   Manolo Blahnik doesn't do functional snow boots.

Off to get my functional boots, gloves and shovel for round 3 of shoveling another 7-8 inches. 

3 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

MEMA is advising everyone who lost power to seek a shelter in case you have no available heat sources, they say we could
Be without power for days as my whole town and Chatham are 100% out of power, 530pm observations, temp is 31F, north winds gusting to 40mph blizzard conditions continue, another 6-12" possible for the Cape and Islands as the death bands edge slowly eastward and are fortified by the easterly inflow. I have measured now 7" of snow from this storm and could see a total of around 13-19" of snow. Crazy storm

Thanks for the ob report on your power loss and snow total.  I don't see Harwich getting any more than an additional inch.  The southern end of the death band has been rapidly drying up.

Just now, jbenedet said:

Call me a weenie, if you want but I think BOS will tack on close to a foot from that band. It’s tightening up and will have some epic rates associated with it... perfect timing too in terms of limiting ISR and BL impacts...

weenie so big not even stormy daniels could take it.

• Haha 1