Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Starting to get some flakes with better growth mixed in, but it’s like watching paint dry.

I think we get into it for a bit, enough to get us to a foot for the storm.  It is like the paint drying but it is still edging west.  If we're lucky it gets to us and then starts the pivot.  I feel bad for many on here....huge differences in what people are getting.  Been there a few times.  Even though we aren't under the best band it is still a good storm

7 minutes ago, BRSno said:

Death band making its way east?

It's been over us most of the day... it shifted west for an hour or two mid day, but came back close to an hour ago.  I can hear the limbs breaking in our woods.  Several large ones down in out front yard.

Besides an hour before the sun came up, when I was in the band that eventually parked in metrowest, it hasn't been bad in my area of plymouth. There was actually long thing oval of subsidence that hung out in my area all day. You can see bands rotate in from the ocean and when they pass the canal they die out. But I'm ok, we have cable, power, internet, heat, and my roof is intact.

2 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

claims it was measured on tile, but even still, i wouldnt even be able to get 5" in the grass, so tile isnt going to add another 5" to my 3.8 total.

Yeah, flagged for quality control for sure. You see the guy in Sprague CT reporting 6"/hr fluff under that band? Wow.

• Like 1

We have been hit hard in Wilmington the past storm took down lots of trees and power wires. This storm just brought down a few limbs in my yard still have power as of now. Coming down good looks like I'm in line with Ray and Greg right around 16" so far.

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Starting to get actual flakes again after 4 hours of saw dust. 

Hopefully that stuff coming off the Atlantic and the death band can for a good snow band with some staying power for eastern and southeastern ma

There's still solid 700-500 frontogenesis occurring over E MA, so the bands will likely produce for the next several hours.

9 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Back to +SN, Ripping here again 30dbz's+

Have not reached 4" yet, snow light/moderate last hour.  Unless some of that 30-35 dbz stuff moves north for a stay, I think your season total will be farther ahead of mine when the storm ends than it was before last week's storm.  Would like to see some Maine peeps break 20, and midcoast-LEW-IZG seems like the place.