Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea...coming back...max residence time is from us to ORH.

If that thing spends any sort of significant time around here, I think you have a chance of busting your 1-2' on the high side.  

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

When the ORH/Windham county band started pivoting, that screwed you and Kevin's hood....just choking on the exhaust. You may finally get some goodies for a few hours when that collapses....the whole thing is slow to leave, so you could get a few hours of decent rates.

Yeah woof. That was unpleasant. 

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I think Garth when he gets home.

Screenshot_20180313-133228.png

and you homie, I see you are back in the goods. I haven't been screwed like this in a while, ok last night but who's counting. It's been a while though since I've sucked this much exhaust.

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

When the ORH/Windham county band started pivoting, that screwed you and Kevin's hood....just choking on the exhaust. You may finally get some goodies for a few hours when that collapses....the whole thing is slow to leave, so you could get a few hours of decent rates.

Anymore snowfall here as well?

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

We’re doing fine getting the band to the NE blowing the echoes west. 10-12”+ easily doable with close to 8” already. I think he was expecting a jack 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

We’re doing fine getting the band to the NE blowing the echoes west. 10-12”+ easily doable with close to 8” already. I think he was expecting a jack 

We can't all deck measure ourselves to 12". It is dim sun out right now.

2 minutes ago, MarkO said:

yeah, was going to say about a foot here in Lowell. I think we're in for another 6"+

Your area is def looking good for the next several hours. The new band forming in metrowest and the ORH/ASH bands slowly starting to move E after the pivot could congeal near you over to Essex county and down toward BOS eventually if things work out right for a good finale.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Another band is def forming in metrowest now...BOS into a little screwjie for a bit (though it will be temporary)

Mar13_153pmRadar.gif

Doing quite well in the middle point between 95 and 495 today... Framingham reported 10.8 at 11 AM, we'll easily surpass the foot mark if we've not already, and it looks like the best stuff will shift back over and crank for a bit yet still to come.

Plus, we've not really been "out" of the good stuff yet. A nice showing.