Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

30 minutes ago, dryslot said:

That's good Kennebec River living right there..........lol

We even has some pretty healthy waves coming in.  I'm not sure what the winds are, the statement that was issued a couple hours ago said up to 50mph gusts.

15 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

13 here friend in Canterbury Ct under that death band 15. Still getting heavy snow and wind. 

FB_IMG_1520959291879.jpg

Nice.  Congrats to you.  Looks like you positioned yourself just right--just to your west not so much.

Ripping here.

1 minute ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I just measured, there is melting going on here, 4.5" of snow, should get colder and better ratios second half of storm as comma head comes through with 3-4"/hour rates

Your map, while quite entertaining, is going to bust pretty hard.

If you live from New London, CT to Worcester, MA to Manchester, NH.....  

Congratuf***inglations!  You won the "Where will the Death Band sit and pivot!  

I'm happy for SE CT as they always get screwed.  But Worcester to Manchester ALWAYS gets it.  

We..... sit on the ocean in Big Pine Key and Accordion with Vernor's Ginger Ale.  

3 minutes ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

Awful storm here.  Paltry rates most of the day.  Maybe 3 on the grass.  Sky brightens at times, main roads are melting,  band is sitting 3 miles to my west for about 4 hours. Porked .  

Definitely settled into primarily an eastern/SE New England special after some earlier tendencies to back out that way didn't last... 

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

Definitely settled into primarily an eastern/SE New England special after some earlier tendencies to back out that way didn't last... 

Just a horrible combination of in between banding features, low elevation, and time of day.  Areas to both my west and east have done better than here.  Even most of the Berks and Litchfield Hills is 6-12.  Only positive is faster melting and less cleanup but really a big time disappointment overall.