Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

9 minutes ago, tunafish said:

This one is crushing me right now.  best rates since the xmas storm for me.

Visibility now down to 1/8 mile outside the Augusta office - naturally, as I'm about to set out for home.  Fluffy stuff here, roads should not be a real problem as long as one can avoid the crazies.

1 minute ago, Dotb said:

WBZ forecasting an additional 6-12 inches for most of eastern mass from here on out, with the higher totals heading north and west of the city towards the Merrimack Valley. 

It was apparent looking at RAD late last night that the best banding would translate ne from near Montaulk point, LI to near our area.....should sink back  near us soon.

5 minutes ago, wokeupthisam said:

What creates that attenuation angle running thru Sanford down to Rochester-Dover?  Looks like the heart of the band extends Farmington to well off Kennebunk including under that attenuated wedge?

I’m not sure what the beam is hitting SW of the radar site. @OceanStWx would know.

Wonder if the band shifts again as the ne part of it in interior Maine sorta washes out as a heavy band builds from psm to portland . Still decent rates near exit 42 LWM

Just now, Dotb said:

WBZ just reported 6" in Lawrence.  That is comical.  We're at least double that, about a half mile from the Andover/Lawrence line. 

I gotta measure soon