Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

Just now, moneypitmike said:

Great--I'm glad s/he is a spotter.  It's going to be tough to get anything accurate.  I've been in 1/4 visibility for what seems like hours and I have no snow on my car, a road that's mostly snow-free and a deck that doesn't have a flake.

That's good Kennebec River living right there..........lol

1 minute ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

LOL at this storm.  Two mega bands died on my doorstep and now the next one forms on my back porch.  Can't win. 

Same here. I’m just about 7 miles to your SE as the crow flies. If you are indeed in Nashua. 

2 minutes ago, henry1978 said:

You called it yesterday, congrats. Did you measure 5, it seems high.  Pics from the 5th ward look under 5.

I did but in two measurements, and the second was very, very drifty so had to just average around the yard. It's somewhere between 4 and 5. 

Well thanks, but i take no pleasure in being right, and even my barely informed pessimism will be way high.

5 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

How much do you have so far? I think we’re going to be in this subsistence zone for a while anyway... hopefully if that bands in Eastern conn swings through we can grab some scraps 

about 9-10 depending where you measure. The wind is blowing it all around

2 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Congrats UConn

That band is hardly moving.

Meh. They were in between bands for most of the event. I don't think they ever got into the mega band, either (by a few miles). I'm glad I'm in RI for this event instead!

2 minutes ago, NeonPeon said:

I did but in two measurements, and the second was very, very drifty so had to just average around the yard. It's somewhere between 4 and 5. 

Well thanks, but i take no pleasure in being right, and even my barely informed pessimism will be way high.

ryan hanrahan forecast 6-9 for the south coast of rhode island. He absolutely smoked the Nws.  They were forecasting 16 for you.

4 minutes ago, NeonPeon said:

Also, I'm a mile north of there, which sometimes matters with this island.