Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

8 minutes ago, met_fan said:

Radar shows it directly over Easthampton but it’s light snow here and not accumulation much at all

Yeah, it must be some phenomenon with the radar, precip rates in the mid level and topography because you would think that the entire I-91 corridor had an insane band parked over it but nobody I know up and down the valley is seeing SN+.

Well unless we reenergize this band, I believe this is over here... visibility has come up in the last half hour, just about 10" down, will do an official in a couple hours, but from what has fallen since I cleared, it's double digit snow... just about what I had last storm, so, two feet of snow before St Patrick's day... not bad March we got here..

Just now, wxsniss said:

Boston folks that mega band to our northwest looks to be decaying and maybe reforming over Worcester?

We'll get our turn... all that will collapse over us, and in the meantime watch that sharp process to our east incoming...

was gonna say, that band coming off the coast is forming up well

Just now, wxsniss said:

Boston folks that mega band to our northwest looks to be decaying and maybe reforming over Worcester?

We'll get our turn... all that will collapse over us, and in the meantime watch that sharp process to our east incoming...

I really hope it's not moving at a good clip when it does. That makes all the difference.