Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

1 minute ago, tavwtby said:

I've tried everything to post pics, sending to myself and resizing, but it's still too large... any suggestions?

Take a screenshot of the pic. That’s worked for me. Screenshots are a lower resolution hence a smaller file size 

• Like 1

12z NAM has this maxing out for impact right now through 4pm or so BTW...  has the western deform falling apart over the next three hours... and a new one pulsing to life back here in central zones...before it to vanishes to shreds and flurries this evening...  that's sort of step down in general complexion I'd have to say... We'll see.

Also, rather than a westerly low position - which may have wrong - it appears the rad presentation may actually be reflecting the 700 mb circulation.. .the surface low is actually slightly E of 70 W near 38 N.. which is where the NAM has it on the 3-hourly position off the 12z .. so not bad actually. 

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

12z NAM has this maxing out for impact right now through 4pm or so BTW...  has the western deform falling apart over the next three hours... and a new one pulsing to life back here in central zones...before it to vanishes to shreds and flurries this evening...  that's sort of step down in general complexion I'd have to say... We'll see.

Also, rather than a westerly low position - which may have wrong - it appears the rad presentation may actually be reflecting the 700 mb circulation.. .the surface low is actually slightly E of 70 W near 38 N.. which is where the NAM has it on the 3-hourly position off the 12z .. so not bad actually. 

Long story short: this is working out exactly how we thought 

5 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

I've tried everything to post pics, sending to myself and resizing, but it's still too large... any suggestions?

Post it to youtube and then copy the link and it'll work. Had the same problem yesterday myself. 

@RUNNAWAYICEBERG bro it has got to be dumping over you right now. Nexrad is bright yellow in and around you guys.