Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

5 minutes ago, weathafella said:

You’re melting faster than a popsicle in July now.

I'll reserve judgment for the next few hours for our southernmost weenies who always get screwed.  See how this shakes out. I'm sure rex tillerson is really melting down about now.

5 minutes ago, henry1978 said:

I'll reserve judgment for the next few hours for our southernmost weenies who always get screwed.  See how this shakes out. I'm sure rex tillerson is really melting down about now.

I actually was concerned earlier yesterday that the cape would lose a lot of qpf to rain or slop.  That said,I think they’ll clean up in the end.  But Taunton to Brockton to scooterland should jack 

Anyone remember the total number of outages from February 2013 in RI and MA? CT had a drier snow and was largely spared but outages I believe spiked at around a quarter million in southern areas.  I suspect we'll reach a hundred thousand today.

Just observing from afar - wish I was still in Boston for this one.

Lots of PWS on the cape reporting sustained winds >30 mph, gotta assume it's all snow down there with low vis. Should verify blizz warning easily.

Looks to be a classic E MA/SE MA crushing incoming.

As far as I'm concerned, this storm is gravy stuff that'll go on my biscuit southern-style. It's much easier to appreciate it even if we fall short of my 14-20" range since we already had this dance last week.

1.8" on my snow board so far. A bit below our pace due to subsidence.