• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

despite rock em sock em radar returns new Bedford is still struggling to switch over to all snow.  although surfaces are beginning to become covered.  PVD has gone over to all snow, moderate, accumulating on all surfaces. James has to call his bro at the Naval station Newport. Still white rain there.

I think we can easily knock 3-4" off accumulations in SE Mass/Cape. Even here in Metrowest the roads are still wet. Looking at 5 am obs pretty much everyone is reporting snow, even ACK, but many temps are still above freezing making it tough to accumulate

there are some serious boundary layer problems occurring in southern areas that so far is hammering accumulations. All one has to do is scope out the local tv station live feeds, plus other web and tower cams and see the higher visibilities in these areas.  new Bedford continues to struggle with white rain meanwhile PVD has been getting solid, and bonafide moderate snow the past 45 minutes. I'm sure BOX is sweating after forecasting 19-20 inches in new Bedford and Hyannis.  They haven't issued their new forecast at this late hour and I'm sure they're deliberating.