• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

1 minute ago, WhiteoutMD said:

So this is a two low evaluation? first looks marginal temps wise second one on its heels could deliver?  I could see the second low not working out because it takes to long to organize and the prcip shield skips us.  MAN WE CAN not get simple solution. What happened to the straight up miller A gulf lows up the coast?  When was the last one we had like that in winter?

Nina happened. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, WhiteoutMD said:

So this is a two low evaluation? first looks marginal temps wise second one on its heels could deliver?  I could see the second low not working out because it takes to long to organize and the prcip shield skips us.  MAN WE CAN not get simple solution. What happened to the straight up miller A gulf lows up the coast?  When was the last one we had like that in winter?

Jan 2016...lol

1 minute ago, 87storms said:

navgem was an improvement, but it does continue that back to back systems idea.  would be interesting if that's how things turned out.

The second piece is the real deal for you and me. I fully expect the first piece to evolve into cold rain until you get pretty far north. I'd be shocked if the first piece brings any meaningful snowfall to our yards honestly. 

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

The second piece is the real deal for you and me. I fully expect the first piece to evolve into cold rain until you get pretty far north. I'd be shocked if the first piece brings any meaningful snowfall to our yards honestly. 

yea i don't really know what to think about it other than...unresolved. lol

i would imagine there's better consensus with the 12z's...hopefully.

2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I agree if there is separation. But if it evolves into one system where the initial low stalls and just redevelops then the first being north will pull the next north also. 

5 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

You're fine. You can be negative. And others can push back a bit. It's a discussion. 

Exactly -- no one has issues with legit disagreement or discussion based on model evolution/features. 

But it would be great if we could cut back on the "pointless" negativity where people feel then need to keep repeating things that EVERYONE knows and is already taking into account.

For the sake of this last thread this winter, can we at least lay off the sun angle, DST extra hour of daylight, "it can't snow in March", "this won't happen because there are no more snow days for the schools in DE", seasonal memory, "it can't accumulate in March", etc etc

Archived