• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

10 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Also, I think the next thread should be storm mode and we're several days from that. Let's just keep having fun. I personally like the loose banter. Let's stay focused during model runs and not say stupid stuff as the panels come out but in between lets have some fun dammit. This year has been an epic fail in the fun department. Let's make up for it and just let it roll...and have some restraint during key times...if that's possible...you know who you are

i couldn't possibly agree more, and people really need to start cutting out the piling on.  if someone makes a post you find annoying just move on and let the mods handle it. maybe it's just a pet peeve, but i just feel like it messes up the vibe. we're all grown ups (or mostly, or close lol)...i'm fully capable of reading and scrolling and forming my own opinion without someone telling me how awful a poster is.  figured i'd say that now between model runs.  

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I have a counter proposal.  Let’s not create a new thread, let’s not pin anything, let’s not storm mode anything.  “Expert” analysis won’t change a damn thing.  So let’s just keep rolling, complete with fun, and enjoy the last hurrah this sh*t winter can toss out.

All in dude. I really DGAF anymore. Let the good time roll. I'll just delete bad analysis and leave the rest be. 

2 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

If that verified we would be dancing in the streets

That setup solves THE problem with late season. We're not skating by with some rotting antecedent airmass like we can in DJF. There needs to be a cold supply feed into the low pressure or we still rain with a perfect track. The WPC panel is the textbook supply chain diagram for cold into developing low pressure. If I had to criticize anything I would say we would be better off with a 1030-1035mb hp but that panel works. All of SE Canada is snow covered. One of the reasons that it snows after the solstice compare the late October/early November is background conditions are far different. Ocean temps are at their lowest of the year AND Canada is basically completely covered in snow. THAT's how you overcome increased insolation. 

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:
4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:
Nam double bowling ball structure is completely acceptable. Even if ball #1 is all or mostly rain....ball #2 takes care of the 7-10
split. 

Going to be tough to nail down the 2 big balls scenario until within 48 hours. Will take chances with the 2 balls look tho.

2 balls is almost always better than 1 ball

2 minutes ago, Mdecoy said:

I’m not the only one negative here. I’m offering my opinion on issues I see. 

Dude, have some run. Really, just give it a shot. Enjoy life and camaraderie for just a few minutes. It's good for you. It's good for ALL of us. Otherwise, take your schleprock azz to another forum. 

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

So, hypothetically, if the Euro is another good run, is there room  on y’all’s bus?   I’m asking for a friend

All jokes aside, we really do need to crack the 72 hour mark before gettin all giddy and stuff. Right now it's still a pipe dream. 

Archived