• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

3 minutes ago, Stormman96 said:

I see nothing wrong with his post. Is he not correct? The oz run last night had me gettig 19 inches of snow nw of Philly. Now the 12z show me getting barely 6. Major shift to the se.  no reason to believe it wont continue. 

But you're in another subforum tho? Not sure what that has to do with us here?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

CMC is like a dog with a bone.  It won't let go.   Unfortunately, it's a dog on an island of its own.  

I have a hunch it's more right than the gfs. Ens guidance has a clear trend. Might not be as "in your face" as everyone wants but when is it? Maybe we get nuked and maybe we don't but my gut is very much in favor of both waves doing enough to make this week very pleasant. My expectations are lower than some though. Perspective. 

15 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I look at it this way...in a complicated setup pick the model with the lowest IQ...it doesn't try to over think the solution

This might be the most intelligent and philosophical post I've ever read and there a lot of zingers buried in the last 10 years of whining and complaints. 

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I guess at some point we're going to have to do Storm Mode.  Blah blah blah superstitious..how is that working out for us so far?  Point is, it's time to ADULT and clean this stuff up

Humbly concur.  While it was a little fun watching the open format (it was worth a try), give some an inch and they take a hundred miles.  While I'm not superstitious, I'm still refraining from installing the front blade on my Kubota until the sn+ is on ground.

1 minute ago, StantonParkHoya said:

Can I help you? From what I understand, we're moving to a Storm Mode thread. So I figured I'd throw more asinine banter into this one along with all the other idiots. 

you're adding fuel.  the thread is fine.  just navigate through the posts you want to read.  let's see what the euro has to offer.

I can be a bit of a dick sometimes with reigning in the dumb angle but for some reason I kinda like it. As long as the usual suspects stfu when the euro and eps run I say let the free for all continue. The dumb angle is part of life. For some people it's part of their DNA. And unfortunately they have kids. But what can you do...

2 minutes ago, StantonParkHoya said:

Can I help you? From what I understand, we're moving to a Storm Mode thread. So I figured I'd throw more asinine banter into this one along with all the other idiots. 

When your dog s hits on the rug, the first thing you do is pull your pants down?

i don’t understand your logic

Archived