• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

The NAM is JUICY at 84. Surface temps are not great. But 850's out here are right on the edge. I would love to see the next couple of panels. Gonna have to wait until the morning for that I guess.

I would have taken my chances even in DC with the NAM’s depiction....if I was out your way, I’d really love what the NAM was cooking....or smoking...

Kind of OT, but a 995mb low tracking from CO-NC stormtrack is pretty fookin rare, I can't remember the last time any significant system did that.  2003 kind of did, but there wasn't a strong surface reflection the whole way.   This is just a straight shot bowling ball until it hits the CAD in NC.

3 minutes ago, Amped said:

GFS more of a negative tilt at 30hrs.  This is key to getting a further south stormtrack, usually it's the opposite, but the low will come off the rockies further south if it has a - tilt.

the south trend sucks, just means is going to take longer to really warm up around here.  welcome more wind and chill.  

Archived