• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Oh man, dont look at the 0z gefs if you dont like late March snow. Hits galore. Best mid range run of the year. It's the consistency that is striking and not some 50" outlier jacking up the mean

Yeah, it’s beautiful really. Only a few complete whiffs. Plenty of 6”+ events in there too. Hehe.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Amped said:

ECMWF is digging the NS a lot further east than 12z. Don't really know if this is good or bad. 850s are marginal. at 120.

Hrm...I think with this system...I find it best to reserve judgement for the experienced posters (particularly since we may be moving away from "is the storm going to hit" to exactly how the pieces interact, lol)

1 minute ago, Ji said:
3 minutes ago, Amped said:
Pretty good, one can assume it was over Ocean City in between.  Closed H5 over Wilmington, rain in SE CT may flip in Boston.

Slow moving hecs esp for burbs

36hrs matches the duration of a typical blockbuster, even though it was shorter than 12z.

17 minutes ago, Thanatos_I_Am said:

:lmao:

270233C5-D1CD-41EA-90B8-766CE58AA57D.png

Sorry to be a bother from the dead Philly thread, but anyway you have acesss to a map that includes us? Trying to see what it means for us here in Delco when all is said and done with this run, but never really get much on that side of things when these types of runs come out. Thank you in advance if you’re able to post a SEPA map 

8 minutes ago, Joshb32689 said:

Sorry to be a bother from the dead Philly thread, but anyway you have acesss to a map that includes us? Trying to see what it means for us here in Delco when all is said and done with this run, but never really get much on that side of things when these types of runs come out. Thank you in advance if you’re able to post a SEPA map 

Josh, looks like 6-12 inches of snow for Delco per the Euro.  More to the west, closer to Chester County and less to the east closer to Philly....good free website is weather.us

Archived