• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

H5 closing off to the east is not ideal but we're under the influence of a broad and unstable upper level trough for a really long time. Plenty of energy to work with even in that scenario. Another good run that makes it happen. This one is becoming legit because various progressions drop acceptable snowfall through the region with a different upper level evolution. We're in the game. I like it. 

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

H5 closing off to the east is not ideal but we're under the influence of a broad and unstable upper level trough for a really long time. Plenty of energy to work with even in that scenario. Another good run that makes it happen. This one is becoming legit because various progression drop acceptable snowfall through the region with a different upper level evolution. We're in the game. I like it. 

Agree.  We shouldn’t expect the same solution each time 5 days out.  18z was better but this isn’t too shabby either. 

1 minute ago, BristowWx said:

That insane Euro run might be skewing our mental expectation.  Tough to imagine that scenario actually verifying. 

If someone can't accept the euro as the top end run with the lowest probability of verifying then they need to delete all wx sites from their bookmarks cuz they ain't playing the game right. 0z has been kind. We're in rug pull range and I'm walking arround on plush carpets in bare feet. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

If someone can't accept the euro as the top end run with the lowest probability of verifying then they need to delete all wx sites from their bookmarks cuz they ain't playing the game right. 0z has been kind. We're in rug pull range and I'm walking arround on plush carpets in bare feet. 

It won’t 0z has gone north again. And unfortunately will continue. 

1 hour ago, HighStakes said:

The 84 bomb also coincided with the night the Colts snuck out of town. I remembered the event vividly. Heavy rain turned to snow from west to east in the early morning hours as the moving vans headed to Indianapolis. Living in Owings Mills at the time where there was 2-3 inches of wet snow at the end with decent winds. I would guess the area I live in now was in the 4-6 inch range.

They moved out when the courts were closed in Indianapolis because of the snow and The Colts  knew that Baltimore couldn’t get an injunction...

Archived