• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Lol at gfs. The first wave takes a good track but there is no cold because then it redevelops and snows as cold crashes in behind. Highly doubt that's the final solution but this is entertaining at least. How many ways to tease us. 

This would have been an epic winter if the criteria were modeled snow storms that never materialize.

3 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

This would have been an epic winter if the criteria were modeled snow storms that never materialize.

What's funny is NE's 10 day modeled snow has probably fallen short of what has actually fallen up there.  This winter has beaten me down to the point where I started floating the idea of moving to Mass to my wife.  She hates winter and I love it.  Opposites attract I guess....needless to say, we will not be moving anytime soon.  lol

7 minutes ago, poolz1 said:

What's funny is NE's 10 day modeled snow has probably fallen short of what has actually fallen up there.  This winter has beaten me down to the point where I started floating the idea of moving to Mass to my wife.  She hates winter and I love it.  Opposites attract I guess....needless to say, we will not be moving anytime soon.  lol

My Goodness!!!! The 18Z GFS gives D.C. measurable snowfall before the end of the month!!! Climo suggests that as we approach April 1, 1000 ft. el. is preferred, but before April 1, who knows. 

18 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Hendricks in anything. That stuff is money.

@C.A.P.E.  A buddy and I are heading down that way tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure that the timing will work out, but let me know if you're interested in getting a drink.

Absolutely I would be interested. Problem is my Jeep goes in for a potentially major repair tomorrow morning. So I will be at work with no vehicle, and if it ends up being a major repair, I will get a rental car after work. Any idea what time you will be in the Easton area?

Archived