• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Cold smoke March event. What could possibly go wrong?

the only thing that's crossed my mind is that with the jet stream basically nose diving off the southeast coast it seems lately, and for the whole damn winter, i would think that maybe once the jet stream lifts a bit due to climatology that maybe we could finally get in on something.  that last storm exited off the SC coast.  that's why we got fringed.  lift that pattern north 100-200 miles and bingo.  i'm wishcasting, but it could be that the timing is at least better this time around.

4 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Let’s see...4 more cycles of big hits and then the models lose it completely. Then the Saturday 12z runs start to bring it back as a SNE #bombcyclone.

Yeah I am done with these damn bomb cyclones.

Bring back the attack of the Perlar Vertex.

10 minutes ago, nj2va said:

It doesn’t work when we try to be happy when we’re not in the bullseye a week out...time to reverse the curse and celebrate being in the bullseye this far out.

Yes. I tried the we aren’t in the bullseye schtick last week. Euro has been rock solid for 2 runs in a row. I’m on board

12 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Let’s see...4 more cycles of big hits and then the models lose it completely. Then the Saturday 12z runs start to bring it back as a SNE #bombcyclone.

You forgot the "Max through central VA is right where we want it at this point"

3 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

Imagine that a storm that bullseyes north and west. This used to be our traditional spread lol. I kind of trust it...

Take it out another 6 hours and it has 10-13" all the way to the MD DE beaches. Still a bit more N and W though. Too bad this will evolve into an area wide precip hole in a few more days. :yikes:

I was talking to ORH in my baseball draft chat room and he said the reason the Mid Atlantic isnt benefiting as much from the -NAO like Jan/Feb are the wavelenghts compairison from March to January....anyway....if this is indeed the last storm before the NAO breaks down..it should be our event. 

Archived