Newest Member
    Dano62
March 12th - 13th The It's Not Coming Storm Part 2

Rjay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jm1220 said:

It being marginal certainly didn’t help, but we would’ve had more with better rates. Congrats to those who got slammed. 

Late season Miller B's with marginal temps aren't a recipe for success here.

I'm hopeful about next week's storm, it has historic support from analogs and the media (including TWC) is already hyping it lol.

2 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

2016 too

2016 just lacked the triple digit temps around here that we all crave (well forested NYC and coastal JFK didn't hit triple digits at least.)  I want a hot summer, but somewhere in there should be a historic stretch of triple degree temps.  Preferably right after July 4th weekend :P  Getting that is like having a historic winter with a HECS thrown in.

57 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

They’ll be fine. The death band to their west will pivot through in some fashion and tack on at least 4-5” to what they already have. 

Here I give this storm just like the one before a big F. Maybe F-. I’m completely ready for this disaster of a month to be over. 

Not sure about that. That band is stalled and rotting. 

I give this storm a D because I was expecting nothing. I give last week's storm an F because I was expecting double digits and got slop. 

8 minutes ago, Paragon said:

Not without 100 degree temps :(

I'll tell you what summer months I find legendary..... July 1993, July 1999, July 2010 and July 2011.

We had an impressive stretch of equatorial heat and humidity. JFK’s dew point hit 84 with a temp of 88 (heat index in the 110’s), that was more impressive than triple digits. I lived near there at the time, it felt like I was inhaling steam.

16 minutes ago, Paragon said:

2016 just lacked the triple digit temps around here that we all crave (well forested NYC and coastal JFK didn't hit triple digits at least.)  I want a hot summer, but somewhere in there should be a historic stretch of triple degree temps.  Preferably right after July 4th weekend :P  Getting that is like having a historic winter with a HECS thrown in.

Love hot summers and bitter winters.

1 hour ago, Rtd208 said:

I honestly don't mind a hot summer. The one thing I would really like to see this spring/summer is wetter conditions and plenty of chances for severe weather.

I hate the hot weather

I wewr a 15lb vest , 25lb gun belt and long wool pants.

• BxEngine unpinned and pinned this topic
  • BxEngine unpinned this topic

Archived