Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12th-13th ULL Discussion

Hvward

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, WeatherNC said:

About a 20/80 IP/RN mix here, I can here the IPs on the window though and see them bouncing off the truck.  38.4F

I need it to hold off a few more hrs my son is doing the driving part of his drivers ed today....the kid has maybe 2-3 hrs driving under his belt I am sure if it starts pouring fatties he will freak lol. 

1 minute ago, downeastnc said:

I need it to hold off a few more hrs my son is doing the driving part of his drivers ed today....the kid has maybe 2-3 hrs driving under his belt I am sure if it starts pouring fatties he will freak lol. 

lol, my dad turned me loose with the family truckster in a parking lot during a snow storm. I was 12. Best driving lesson a kid can get.

Luckily my daughter finished hers in December. Then she flipped a four wheeler into a tree Christmas night and nearly killed herself and her friend. Utterly destroyed a Polaris 350 4x4 ATV. Only thing salvageable was the rear wheels and rims. Jammed the motor into the transmission and shoved the shaft out the back. Mangled the front end and ruptured the fuel tank. Not a straight piece of metal on the thing. Now she won’t get behind the wheel of anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived