Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12th-13th ULL Discussion

Hvward

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

This could end up being an awesome system for a few lucky people, yet extremely painful for others. Good luck to everyone in NC! You know us SC peeps are always jealous of your snow! :P

And we in NC are jealous of the MA, and the MA is jealous of New England...

5 minutes ago, cbmclean said:

WRAL very conservative.  Can't say I blame them, given that this storm pretty much checks all the warning signs of things that make it hard to accumulate: marginal cold, cold chasing moisture, mid march, middle of the day etc.

I think with a storm like this that’s not going to impact us for long because likely Tuesday will be ok, I think the only thing they need time for is to says “ok guys more than we expected. Get off the roads”. Shouldn’t need to store up food for this one.  The tricky thing will be buses because school systems follow a a strict set of precautionary standards. 

Nws and tv news isn’t taking this seriously at all for all of NC.  Wral says just a mix here and not much. Idk what to think. No talk of a heavy band. Nada. 

Still saying 0 to .5 for Wake.  NWS saying up to 1. They aren’t budging. 

2 minutes ago, PackGrad05 said:

the HRRR is very anemic for Wake.  Shows temperature issues and limits us to less than inch.  I think WRAL forecast is on point.

Write up on Wral says trace to 3in in heavier pockets even for Wake. 

Archived