• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 13th ... west Atlantic bombogenesis type low clipping SE New England, more certain ...may be expanding inland

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, sbos_wx said:

This is like the greatest night ever.

Every model trends in our direction, snows from NNE to SNE and even the Cape, no one is being a QPF queen, and Dendrite has a heart.

Who. Would. Have. Known?

Have you done sex yet?

• Haha 4

Thanks Dendrite, I promise to be good and not take advantage of your good faith.  This storm is mesmerizing on satellite imagery, as some have said the storm was moving east, but I think it is just reforming and consolidating to the west more like the models showed today.  The SPC mesoanalysis showed this potential occurring any ways.  My best guess for eastern New England from Nantucket to Downeast ME is that someone along the coast will see upwards of 30-40", when the Weather Channel has cape cod in 24"+ on their snowfall map, you know its time for cape codders to go celebrate in the snowstorm.  Snowfall rates could be higher than 2"/hour, similar to the intensity of Jan 2005 storm we all remember, but duration won't be as long so quick exit could keep totals below 30" for a large area, but some one in a deformation band gets in on the fun, 30-40" likely

• Like 2