• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13th ... west Atlantic bombogenesis type low clipping SE New England, more certain ...may be expanding inland

Typhoon Tip

12 minutes ago, NeonPeon said:

I still think I get under a foot with higher amounts in every direction.  I won't b**ch if so, but let's not pretend everyone doesn't have some threshold. It's less justifiable in areas that are spinning the wheel of banding.

I think you get over a foot on this one, which is always impressive down in Newport.

6 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Yes, I recall she had some very choice words for NE before the '16 blizzard. 100% agree.

There were some nice people down there, who did embrace my short time living in Maryland. 

I was largely amazed by how many were complete dicks at the same time. Especially after being with the NNE crew the year before and having them be so cool.

So this guy Cranky has an awesome web site with tons of great links but God is he a model hugger. He has a lot of folks thinking he is extremely good at what he does.  He certainly is a proficient tweeter unfortunately those can't be erased. This isn't the first time either. Forky told me about him and his bad forecasts., honestly I don't get the attention he gets. To each his own but read his from Sunday 

IMG_20180312_204023.jpg

• Sad 1

Although this particular storm hasn't verified yet, I'd like to make a suggestion that we dethrone the EURO as King, and instead make the NAM king.  The last few blockbusters the NAM has seemed to nail being far in advance.

I'm not sure who makes these decisions, but it is just my suggestion.  Keeping close watch on this one on the Durham/North Madison line in central interior southern CT. :)

32 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I will you know it, I got first shift with Dad plowing

Yes, according to the latest GFS there are maxes of QPF all over the ocean during these types of storms, but the latest run showed that max about 10 miles off of Wellfleet, MA

This will be for my area, surpassing the last two monsters we got, I think we eclipse 35" here in Harwich, MA and I promise no slanting my yardstick

13 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

You all say that, until he's 20 posts deep into a one sentence per post rant about how people living on Cape Cod, MA need to take shelter.

11 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I have changed my ways JC

Seems it lol. But seriously he should be let free for this storm...

5 minutes ago, CTSkywarn said:

Although this particular storm hasn't verified yet, I'd like to make a suggestion that we dethrone the EURO as King, and instead make the NAM king.  The last few blockbusters the NAM has seemed to nail being far in advance.

I'm not sure who makes these decisions, but it is just my suggestion.  Keeping close watch on this one on the Durham/North Madison line in central interior southern CT. :)

Overthrow the king? Crown the court jester? Stars, hide your fires...