• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 13th ... west Atlantic bombogenesis type low clipping SE New England, more certain ...may be expanding inland

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

0z HREF

snowfall_024h_mean.ne.f02400.png

snowfall_024h_mean.ne.f03600.png

Lol that twisted with my mind at first, both maps combined share how much snow happens by Wednesday 12z, which is a whole lot, Cape Cod there gets 35-45" of snow if I am right, or I could be wrong, someone help me out here, I haven't been awake this long in like a month

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Lol that twisted with my mind at first, both maps combined share how much snow happens by Wednesday 12z, which is a whole lot, Cape Cod there gets 35-45" of snow if I am right, or I could be wrong, someone help me out here, I haven't been awake this long in like a month

There’s an overlap of 12 hours between the two. 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

In St Agatha, 6-12 inches forecast For here.

same for at home in my town in CT.  So I’ll probably  see the same here, as at home.   

Riding should be better on the portage side if there grooming, Border side not as much all the way to Ft Kent, I'm heading back to Eustis/Jackman saturday.

If you think about the phase between the jets, wouldn't the phase show up from the surface to the mid levels first and not mid levels to the surface, because on the surface, 925mb, 850mb and 700mb those maps of the low show an absorption already of the low over the Great Lakes and the last part of the phase to complete is the mid level lows