• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 13th ... west Atlantic bombogenesis type low clipping SE New England, more certain ...may be expanding inland

Typhoon Tip

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Right. Want to see how that continues (usually sloped) as it ascends.  What would really be awesome, is if TT had H7-H5 avg frontogenesis.  Sometimes 700 does not cut it.

I wish more model sites had it period. At least CoD has 850 f-gen.

So I'm head scratching a bit at why this isn't more proficiently phasing.  The above explanation ... re the convective sequencing possibly lowering height S of NS too prodigiously ...  however more like science fiction it may ultimately prove to be ... is the best explanation I can see (for now, always open to other's ideas..). The idea there is that it is 'drawing' the mid level support up that way ...effectively shearing the system apart just as the N/stream is about to  capture.  It may happen that - ..okay 

The ridge in the west is quintessentially placed, related to ... the nosing N/stream's dive is spot on the correct tact... while the S/stream impulse is nearly or at perfection for cylconic orientation/motion relative to  - ...yet, the models just keep spitting the low out E of in mid to late innings.  fascinating... 

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

So I'm head scratching a bit at why this isn't more proficiently phasing.  The above explanation ... re the convective sequencing possibly lowering height S of NS too prodigiously ...  however more like science fiction it may ultimately prove to be ... is the best explanation I can see (for now, always open to other's ideas..). The idea there is that it is 'drawing' the mid level support up that way ...effectively shearing the system apart just as the N/stream is about to  capture.  It may happen that - ..okay 

The ridge in the west is quintessentially placed, related to ... the nosing N/stream's dive is spot on the correct tact... while the S/stream impulse is nearly or at perfection for cylconic orientation/motion relative to  - ...yet, the models just keep spitting the low out E of in mid to late innings.  fascinating... 

Is a very interesting point as to why no phase when models seem to be showing all the pieces in the right places!!

2 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

LOL

phone analysis during bathroom break FTL, missed the entire last page of posts... was wondering why I was the only one excited

As unreliable as the RGEM has become, great to see it join the party

It’s amazing how often weenies move their bowels in the run up to a storm.

• Haha 1