• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 12th - 13th Scraper

13 minutes ago, sferic said:

Any nyc mixing issues or white rain issues ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Probably starts as a mix.  It’s pretty marginal again but this is the best air mass by far of the three recent storms.  I wouldn’t be surprised though if it was 44-45 tomorrow afternoon before this came in  

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SnowGoose69 said:

Probably starts as a mix.  It’s pretty marginal again but this is the best air mass by far of the three recent storms.  I wouldn’t be surprised though if it was 44-45 tomorrow afternoon before this came in  

What’s your thoughts a continued west trend here? As is the western edge extends pretty far west 

1 minute ago, Ericjcrash said:

No, the surface low is way NE.

Ends up in the same place as 6z more or less. Surface low was more consolidated and more east vs 6z but its actually a better run. Much more precipitation out on Long Island as a result of more phasing between the two streams. This run was a step in the right direction for sure

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

Ends up in the same place as 6z more or less. Surface low was more consolidated and more east vs 6z but its actually a better run. Much more precipitation out on Long Island as a result of more phasing between the two streams. This run was a step in the right direction for sure

The northern energy really tried to dive in...

1 minute ago, Ericjcrash said:

On the 3k, sooooo much closer to a phase at 36hrs. Probably too late still though.

Yep low is gonna go too far east, but we will probably get appreciable precipitation back here and its definitely closer to a phase.

9 minutes ago, bluewave said:

Sometimes it takes the NAM a few runs for 500 mb improvements to show up at the surface. 

Up to 42 hours it looked great... NAM’s “wheelhouse” is usually inside that range (if we consider it to have one LOL) so I would take a lot of positives from this run... others agree? 

• Rjay locked this topic
  • BxEngine unpinned this topic

Archived