Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 11-12 Storm - Model Discussion STORM MODE

stormtracker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NovaTarHeel said:

At this point is there any model that still gives us anything? The srefs? Cras? Icon?  I’ll take anything. 

NGM, MRF, ETA, LFM, Micro Swiss Satellite, and displayed on AFOS.  Couple shrooms and an archive machine and it will smooth out snow right across our area.

7 minutes ago, WeathermanB said:

Here we go next year will be turning 16 so i can drive up to a New England blizzard finally, instead of having to complain about no snow here.

That is, if i get my parents permission first. LOL

That's funny. Just work on going to a college out-of-state preferably somewhere along the Lee side of the Great Lakes. 

11 minutes ago, WeathermanB said:

Here we go next year will be turning 16 so i can drive up to a New England blizzard finally, instead of having to complain about no snow here.

That is, if i get my parents permission first. LOL

wow.  I had no idea you were so young.  I thought you were some crazy weenie dude from Delaware.  you are a crazy young weenie dude from Delaware.  this fail is not your first kick in the groin I am sure and wont be the last. 

22 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

That's funny. Just work on going to a college out-of-state preferably somewhere along the Lee side of the Great Lakes. 

Or, and this is obvious, he should go to school in Boston. 

Anyway, let the radar hallucinations begin.  Looks like snow moving right towards us from the SW. Whew hoo! 

I’ve only had 1 cup of coffee  Once I’ve finished cup 2, the snow on radar will look like it purposely wants miss everyone in this forum. <_<

6 minutes ago, mappy said:

so, should i just delete this thread and we can pretend none of this ever happened? 

yes...and if you can also delete the last couple months and let us start over that would be cool too.  I would like a do over taking us back to Dec 8th.  I would temper my expectations, enjoy that day more than I did, and spend less on Xmas....also not eat as many mini-meatballs as I did then my pants would fit better.  Thank you ma'am. 

6 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

yes...and if you can also delete the last couple months and let us start over that would be cool too.  I would like a do over taking us back to Dec 8th.  I would temper my expectations, enjoy that day more than I did, and spend less on Xmas....also not eat as many mini-meatballs as I did then my pants would fit better.  Thank you ma'am. 

LOL, yeah if you could pull that off Mappy, that would be great.....

I have managed to pick up 1.5 here this morning, but it is just barely snowing now.

13 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

there are quite a few things over the last few months that I would love to go back and delete. Sadly, I cannot. So if I have to live with that, so do you and everyone else. 

11 minutes ago, mappy said:

so, should i just delete this thread and we can pretend none of this ever happened? 

By all means please delete Mappy

I feel like this thread belongs in the Matrix , like I know the final anti - weenie outcome, and it repeats in m mind over and over, please save me Neil, Mr Anderson hacked the Euro, and all global models, this can't be real, it simply can not be reality.     

Archived