Weathernoob335
March 12-13 possible coastal event

The Iceman

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Redmorninglight said:

Very wet snow now and 36. Dew point down to 34. It was 44 at 3pm 

At 9pm have some slush on the vehicles, more snow than rain, temp. 33-34F. Dominant wind dir. last hour NNE but trending N. Love to see the temp. drop two (three) more degrees!

Just went outside, still a nice steady light snow, a good coating of a quarter inch all around except for the driveway. 33F currently. 

And in the 2 minutes I was outside we lost power...funny considering recent storms, but not over the top funny. Gonna give it an hour before hooking up the generator.

23 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Just went outside, still a nice steady light snow, a good coating of a quarter inch all around except for the driveway. 33F currently. 

And in the 2 minutes I was outside we lost power...funny considering recent storms, but not over the top funny. Gonna give it an hour before hooking up the generator.

of all the luck

Radar did some back building up to .50" snow with light to moderate snow, watch i will fall a tenth of an inch short of my 40" season

33F

There r 2 more threats the next 10 days....one light end of week one more substantial March 20-22. Dont hang your head yet. You only trail by one run in the 9th and you have runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out.

13 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

There r 2 more threats the next 10 days....one light end of week one more substantial March 20-22. Dont hang your head yet. You only trail by one run in the 9th and you have runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out.

Noticed gfs, gem and euro all have the 20-22 threat. Didn't look at the ukmet.

Archived