Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 11-12 Potential Storm

stormtracker

25 minutes ago, Ian said:

It's obviously coming north. 

Seriously though in the last 30 mins I went from the most pessimistic to the most optimistic person in here only because I didn't change my opinion that much. I still think there is a "chance" this comes back. But I wasn't high on it before but I've not given up just yet either off one run that was mostly what I expected. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 87storms said:

this winter has been so awful that we forgot storms from the south sometimes trend south and then back north within 2-3 days...unless this one doesn't...in that case, i'm deleting this post.

you can't if i quote it! 

Just now, stormtracker said:

Times are rough.  We've got to do what we've got to do.

I'm serious. I am not giving up.  Why?  We've seen stuff like this come north at the last minute.

Don't see why anyone would give up yet, especially since our next chance to lose sleep tracking isn't until Nov 2018.

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

We will not lose this fight.  But in the unlikely event that we do, I have begun to write my farewell speech.  12z Sunday is the hour at which we will know.  You guys have seriously got to stop the wailing.  We have plenty of time for a correction.  

I am a dead man walking... but I will stick around until the end and then see everyone back on Dec 14th.  Next year will be our year... every year I buy a new car, we get a great winter... I will be buying one over the summer/fall just to break the mojo around here... oh and because I need a new one.

3 minutes ago, PennQuakerGirl said:

Are you gonna do it all official-Washington D.C. politician-like? (Lots of "mistakes were made", "there were...complications", non-apologies, etc.)

LOL!!  That, and maybe something about "youthful indiscretions" or "need to spend more time with the faimly"...gotta include that if you truly want to be politician-like!! :D

Archived