• Welcome to American Weather

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

40/70 Benchmark

The King Regains its Throne

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

It's got a ratio below 10:1 up here too and I'm not expecting rain. What does it have for 2m temps?

Maybe 31F, hard to tell on the maps since theres no 32 isotherm. It shows up on QPF too all the time. Always a min in Merrimack Valley from MHT to CON

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whineminster said:

Not liking the east tends, people stealing my snow

Enjoy your birthday snow big guy!!!

Still enjoying the ocean effect showers here in Marlborough while we wait for our entree

TWC just threw up Danbury name and mentioned foot plus...so.... THAT makes it official now.

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm actually honored any time Brett takes a shot at me hahah. Dude is as sharp as they come.

I mispelled throne too so had to edit my post....caught red handed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CTNoreaster said:

Snow starting in SW CT. Rain/Snow line right off the coast. 

It’s going to be a battle until the heavy stuff comes in. HRRR blasts us to 39 briefly while NAM/RGEM keeps us around 34, which obviously makes a difference. 

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Good storm but not earth shattering on the clown map....the QPF map is better looking though

Mar8_12zRPMsnow.png

Mar8_12zRPMqpf.png

That would be awesome, it gives Greenfield to Brattleboro 4-6" and Codfish gets 2-4".  Obviously it's probably way off here but I would throw the iPad through the front window if that verified.