Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The King Regains its Throne

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

What did worcester get in 01 like 28"??? That was one hell of a storm, 54 hours-ish. 

Yeah I had it at 27". The airport actually recorded 22 inches but it was reported like 8 hours before the storm ended and they never gave another update so that became the "official" total...I put it in quotes because it didn't even get into the ncdc database so it really isn't anywhere that I know of except in the F6 data on my computer and I know NWS BOX has a copy of that data somewhere in their archives since I sent it to them. Back on the old site where you could see archived PNS reports, the 22" total was there too. 

Please forgive me if this question is more appropriate for the banter thread.   Was trying to determine if there might have been TSSN in Massachusetts in the area of Norwell westward towards ORH between 830 pm and 11 pm on the 8th? Reason I ask is that I saw three separate distinctive bright flashes light up the sky on my trek WNW to Union station in Worcester that evening.   Just not sure if they were related to exploding transformers or TSSN..given all the reports of each in the general region at the time. TIA

On 3/7/2018 at 10:01 PM, Zeus said:

Fear not. I intend to let the snow do its thing. 

From my estimation, you need a good pounding.

Excuse me we ought to keep sexual remarks/harassment off this site but if you would like to connect more please PM me and I will send photos or memes if you like(appropriate ones). But we please keep it appropriate on this site LOL ;)

Archived